So, I’m back in the States! Taiwan was a fun travel and food experience, and I actually have a lot more things to blog about, but for now, a little break from all that Taiwanese food… Here’s my “fancy” Spinach Omelette Recipe!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 2 Eggs
1. Crack the eggs in to a bowl, and then mix it all up.
2. Chop up some spinach and throw part of it in the egg mix, and whip it all up:
3. Chop up some tomatoes, onions, and ham!
4. Fire up a pan with some olive oil, and then throw those ingredients you just chopped up right in the pan:
5. Put it aside after it looks like the spinach is cooked through. If you like the ingredients super well done, go ahead and cook it longer.
6. Hope you didn’t turn off that stove, cause go ahead and add some oil in there and then dump the mixed eggs + spinach mix in there on LOW fire and also, put a cover on the pan!
7. When the bottom looks well done enough and the top is almost all the way done, flip it over:
8. Those ingredients you cooked up in the beginning? Put it on half the omelet!
9. Now, if you don’t eat a paleo-diet, go ahead and add some cheese in there! And THEN, make it look like an omelet:
VOILA! Obviously, I added some broccoli to the mix cause I like my greens.