As I am typing writing now I am making some delicious and crispy Kale Chips. Kale chips are delicious and healthy for you, as kale is an excellent source of antioxidant vitamins A, C, and K. So there’s really no reason to avoid making this snack! So here’s the recipe for making them:
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:25 minutes
- Sea salt
- Olive oil
About that Kale! You have different choices here! You can either just get a bag of Kale (for example, I used Trade Joe’s Kale once, worked great!) Or… you can buy a head of Kale. (I recommend just buying a bag if you dislike spending time trying to cut up a bunch of veggies for a snack.)
Kale Chips Recipe
1. If you bought a head of kale, make sure you take the kale leaves off of the stem part and cut into small pieces (like about 1-2 inches depending how big you want your chips).If you bought a bag of kale it’s already done for you! Yay!
2. Start Preheating up that oven! It’s going to be 275 °F.
3. Now, toss those kale leaves up with some olive oil. (Something to keep in mind: Too much olive oil in some areas = soggy kale chips, so make sure it’s evenly tossed!)
You could also toss it up with some salt right now, but my issue with that is I never know if I sprinkled too much on it or not enough when I do this, so I usually do it in the next step.
3. When all the kale leaves are pretty much tossed nicely with olive oil (and maybe salt), move it to a baking sheet. This is where I sprinkle my salt.
4. Okay, now bake for about 10 minutes first. Turn the kale leaves over, and then bake for another 15 minutes or until crisp! (Total of )
Voila! You are done!
You liked that didn't you... well here's more!