Obviously, Valentine’s day has been over for a while now. But let’s be honest there, Valentine’s day was just an excuse for me to make a feast! So here’s what I ended up making for Paleo Valentine’s Day Feast:
- Appetizer: The Best Mexican Chicken Soup
- Entree: Easy Spice Roasted Chicken Leg Quarters
- Side 1: Bacon Wrapped Zucchini (see below for recipe)
- Side 2: Tuna Stuffed Mushrooms (click here for a sausage stuffed mushroom recipe)
- Dessert: A Cup of Paleo Chocolate Cake (5 minute recipe!)
Mexican Chicken Soup
This Mexican Chicken Soup recipe originally belongs to Paleo Diet Lifestyle. I think it’s safe to say it is one of my favorite paleo recipes of all times, and I would say that usually my guests agree! Here’s some awesome pix from making it, and if you’re interested in my version of this soup, here’s the recipe!
Bacon wrapped Zucchini
I made this one for Thanksgiving last year, and it was easy and delicious – my favorite combination! So easy, here are the steps:
0. Preheat oven to 375°F.
1. Chop zucchinis in to pieces.
2. Wrap zucchinis in bacon.
3. Put on to shallow baking pan, and bake for 20 minutes or until bacon is crisp!
Spice Baked Chicken
You have seen this one before! This is my Easy Spice Roasted Chicken recipe from a couple of weeks ago. Since it’s yummy and easy, I decided I would make it for the yummy Valentine’s Day meal!
Entree with Sides
Voila! My finished product for the entree!
You liked that didn't you... well here's more!