This is actually one of those dishes that I make at my house all the time. It’s easy, yummy, and quick to make. Also, the most important thing is that tomatoes are also super healthy for you! It’s packed with vitamins (including vitamins A, C and E), and mushrooms have their own set of health benefits too! So check out this easy Stir Fried Mushrooms and Tomatoes recipe.
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
- ~8 oz of mushroom
- 1 medium sized tomato
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Cooking oil/fat of choice
- Salt, as desired
- Sugar, maple syrup or honey, as desired
1. Slice your mushrooms, and cut up your tomatoes.
2. Heat cooking oil/fat in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds.
3. Throw in the tomatoes and mushrooms, and stir fry for about 5-10 minutes or until the tomatoes are tender but not mushy. Add salt and sugar/honey if you opted to do so. If you add something sweet, it balances out the tomatoes nicely.
4. Serve as a side dish.
You liked that didn't you... well here's more!