Mushrooms are great! They are nutritious and, personally, I love the taste! Also, I love butter! I know some of you avoid eating dairy completely, but you might want to reconsider butter. Butter has a lot of pro’s, especially, grass fed butter! Of course if you are avoiding dairy because you are allergic or something, you should still avoid it. If so, you can still make this yummy oven roasted mushrooms with your cooking fat/oil of choice! All right, enough blabber, here’s my super easy Oven Roasted Mushrooms recipe!
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 8 oz white button mushrooms, in halves
- 3 tbsp of grass fed butter
- 1/4 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp of paprika (optional)
- Salt, as desired
0. Preheat oven to 400°F.
1. In a bowl, melt the butter in the microwave (like for around 20 sec). Obviously, if you chose to use olive oil or something, skip the melting part. Add the salt, garlic powder, and paprika (optional) in to the cooking fat of choice.
2. In a mixing bowl, toss the mushrooms with the spiced butter blend.
3. Placed the mushrooms on a baking sheet and then place in oven for 15-20 minutes. (Takes my oven 15 minutes.)
4. Remove from heat and serve!
You may also like...