Okay, do you ever feel like you want to have a healthy meal but you just don’t have all that energy for it. Then you end up making some unhealthy food just to satisfy the starving tummies?? Well, you’re in luck! I am about to show you how to make an entire meal all in the oven. Super easy!! Starting with… Oven Baked Salmon! If you’re just looking for a simple seafood dinner, this is it. You’ve probably heard of all the health benefits of Salmon but just in case… here’s a bunch! Anyway, here it is, the easiest way to make Salmon for dinner (or lunch or whatever):
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 12-16 oz salmon fillet
- Sea salt and ground pepper, as desired
- ¼ cup cooking oil/fat of choice
- A sprinkle of garlic powder
0. Preheat oven at 400°F.
1. Drizzle salmon with cooking oil/fat of choice. Also sprinkle with sea salt, ground pepper, and garlic powder
2. Bake for about 20 minutes or until cooked to desired well done-ness.
3. Serve! Was that effing easy or what!
In case you missed it, this recipe is part of a A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner series! The point is making the entire dinner in the oven all at once. So here’s the 4 recipes you can make together in the oven:
- Oven Baked Salmon (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part I)
- Oven Baked Garlic Baby Portobello Mushrooms (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part II)
- Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part III)
- Oven Baked Asparagus (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part IV)