Sometimes you want to have a healthy meal but you just don’t have all that energy to make it! Instead of making some unhealthy food fast just to satisfy the starving tummies, you can make an entire meal all in the oven. I started with… Oven Baked Salmon! Then, Garlic Baby Portobello Mushrooms! Part three of the oven baked dinner is Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks!
This one does involve some prep before hand – marinating the chicken for half an hour. So if you are thinking “ain’t no body got time for that” then you can skip this one for your Oven Baked Dinner or just cover the chicken with the teriyaki sauce and then bake.
- Chicken drumsticks
- Soy sauce (gluten free if you must)
- Garlic, crushed
- Sea salt
1. Mix soy sauce, sea salt, honey, and garlic in a bowl.
2. Marinate the drumsticks in the mixture for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat oven at 400°F.
4. Bake the chicken, uncovered, for 35 to 40 minutes or until the chicken is no longer pink inside.
In case you missed it, this recipe is part of a A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner series! The point is making the entire dinner in the oven all at once. So here’s the 4 recipes you can make together in the oven:
- Oven Baked Salmon (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part I)
- Oven Baked Garlic Baby Portobello Mushrooms (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part II)
- Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part III)
- Oven Baked Asparagus (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part IV)
You may also like...