Out of Appetizer ideas? Here’s something you can try! Bacon + Tilapia! Tasty… and it’s also great because it’s SUPER easy! Just put it together, pop it in the oven, do something else, come back and eat it!
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
You can use frozen tilapia or fresh. If it’s frozen, you obviously will need to thaw it out first.
1. Cut tilapia in to pieces like so:
2. Do the same to the bacon!
3. Place bacon pieces on top of the tilapia pieces. Pierce the toothpick through the bacon and the tilapia, and then back up through the bacon, like so:
4. Place pieces on baking sheet (I also use a layer of aluminum foil so it doesn’t stick to the baking sheet).
5. Bake for about 15 minutes or until bacon and tilapia is cooked well through.
You may also like...