This one is an EASY one! A characteristic that I really like in my recipes when I come home from work and am feeling lazy…. but HUNGRY and want somethin’ GOOD. All you pretty much have to do is sprinkle and bake!
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:45 minutes
- Chicken Drumsticks
- Garlic Powder
- Herbes de Provence
- Onion Powder
- Salt and pepper
- Olive oil
0. Preheat oven to 400 °F.
1. Cover the drumsticks in olive oil. Btw, quantity of drumstick doesn’t really matter as long as you can fit them all on Baking Pans without touching each other.
2. Mix all the spices together and sprinkle the drumsticks with the spice mix. Now, if you were going to ask me how MUCH of each spice, it’s really just even ratio all around. So you can do 1 tsp of each spice, for example. Of course if you like garlic the most or something, you can go ahead and add a bit more of that than the others – up to you! I actually just eyeball it because I’m lazy.
3. Place the drumsticks on a baking pan without the drumsticks touching each other. (Optional: You can line the baking pan with aluminum foil first for easy clean up!)
4. Bake for 30 minutes.
5. Take out the drumsticks and flip it over to the other side. At this point, I actually like to sprinkle the drumsticks a little more on this new side. This is optional, of course. I just think it looks yummier – gives this side a texture, when it is done!
6. Bake another 15 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
7. Serve! Yum!
You liked that didn't you... well here's more!