Here’s an easy paleo side dish that is also quite tasty! Sometimes I like to stir fry my mushrooms with celery. This way, there is a slight crunch factor to it! Plus, I’m Asian, so I like to stir fry ALL THE THINGS.
- Mushrooms (white button ones or baby portobello)
- Cooking Oil/Butter of Choice
- Garlic, minced
0. (Optional) Remove the tough strings from the celery (here are some instructions if you need it).
1. Now, I cut it with a Chef Knife slightly diagonally and a couple centimeters apart, like this:
2. Slice the mushrooms.
3. Heat the cooking oil/butter in a Frying Pan with some minced garlic.
4. Add the celery and stir-fry for a minute.
5. Add the sliced mushrooms and stir fry for another 1-2 minutes.
6. Remove from heat and serve!