This is another super easy peasy stir fry side dish idea. Zucchini Stir Fried with Bacon pieces! I mean, what isn’t delicious with bacon? Hence, awesome idea for the whole family!
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 medium zucchni
- 2 bacon slices
1. Cut bacon in to half inch slices.
2. Slice Zucchini in to… well, slices.
3. In a Cooking Pan, heat up the Coconut Oil along with the bacon slices on medium heat.
4. Before it browns completely, add the zucchini slices.
5. Stir fry until zucchini is cooked thoroughly (about 5 mins).