When the weather is hot out, I just want to have a nice cold beverage. No, not a beer (tho sometimes that might happen too…), but a smoothie! One of my favorite is the Avocado Banana Smoothie! It’s creamy and delicious. Make it as a snack, make it as a breakfast, make it as whatever-I-just-want-a-smoothie!
The awesome thing is I just got this small personal blender and so I totally couldn’t wait to use it – super happy I had all the ingredients at home – woot! Anyway, you get the gist on how to make a smoothie so go on – read the ingredients and do you some blendin’!
Avocado Banana Smoothie Ingredients
Prep Time:5 minutes
- 1/2 of an Avocado
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup of Coconut Milk
- Honey (Optional, but not vegan)
- Ice (Optional)
Avocado Banana Smoothie Instructions
1. Cut an avocado in half, and scoop out the avocado flesh in your blender
2. Peel your banana and dump that in your blender
3. Add a cup of coconut milk (almond milk will work too) and ice (if you want).
4. Add some honey if you’re not vegan and you like sweetness.
Love you some smoothies? Here’s 20 paleo and vegan ones to try!
You liked that didn't you... well here's more!