It’s spring! For me that means hosting casual brunches, early season gardening and getting outside to enjoy the warming sun. These Paleo Western Omelette Cups are perfect for all of those occasions.
I love how simple and easy these are! Just 20-25 minutes in the oven and you only need 1 bowl! That makes them perfect for a no-fuss casual brunch party. You can make a big batch on the weekend for an easy go to weekday morning breakfast. And best of all, at just 55 calories per cup, they are perfect to get ready for swimsuit season!
Paleo Western Omelette Cups Ingredients
- 6 large free range eggs
- 1/4 cup non dairy milk (ex: almond, coconut)
- 1/4 cup onion finely chopped
- 2 oz of Ham or Canadian bacon
- 3 Tbsp bell pepper finely chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper finely chopped (seeds and membrane removed for less heat)
- 1 large kale leaf, ribbed and finely chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Non stick cooking spray
Paleo Western Omelette Cups Directions
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and spray a nonstick 12-cup muffin pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl whisk 6 large eggs with milk. Add the salt and pepper and whisk to a single consistency (1-2 minutes by hand).
- Add the remaining ingredients in the bowl.
- Spoon equal amounts of egg mixture into each muffin cup. They should be 3/4 full. Don’t fill to the top, eggs should puff up a bit in the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 until sides are slightly brown. Let cool in the pan for 2-3 minutes and remove to cool on wire rack. Enjoy!
These omelette cups are deliciously eggy and the perfect compliment for potatoes, salad or by themselves!
If you don’t have leftover ham, use bacon or whatever you have in the fridge. You can make taco omelette cups with leftover taco meat and tomatoes. Or if you have leftover shredded chicken, add spinach and olives for greek omelettes! I make these almost ever weekend for my boyfriend to grab on his way out the door during the week. He just loves them!
Looking for more paleo breakfast ideas? Check out this roundup of paleo breakfast!!
You liked that didn't you... well here's more!