If you like Brussels Sprouts, have you ever tried stir frying them? Yes, I’m Asian, and I love to stir fry everything… so WHY NOT BRUSSELS SPROUTS? Turns out it is really delicious, and actually really easy. SEE! We should ALL make this. So, here’s my recipe on how Stir Fried Brussels Sprouts with Bacon.
If you’re thinking, “Gross! Brussels Sprouts!” Well, I don’t know why you are looking at this recipe then. BUT, there are some good reasons to eat them! They are high in Vitamin C, Fiber, Folate, and Antioxidants!
- Cook bacon in a skillet over medium high heat, until evenly cooked. Remove and set aside on paper towels.
- In the same pan now with delicious bacon fat, add butter.
- Add Brussels Sprouts and cook, stirring occasionally.
- Cover and cook until the Brussels Sprouts are tender. This usually takes 10-15 minutes.
- Add back the bacon and season with salt and pepper.
You may also like...