These cookies are GREAT for those times when you are super craving chocolate… it’s got chocolate chips and is baked with cocoa powder. What’s really special about it though? It’s made with coconut flour instead of regular flour – making it a paleo and gluten free chocolate cookie option!
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tbsp melted butter
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
0. Preheat your oven at 325°F.
1. Mix all your dry ingredients together in a mixing bowl: coconut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda.
2. If you haven’t already, melt your butter by heating it up in the microwave. Make sure that it’s not super hot before the next step (where you add eggs, so it doesn’t cook it!).
3. In another bowl, mix your eggs, melted butter, honey, and vanilla extract together.
4. Mix the dry ingredients with the liquid ones until mixed very well together. I used hand mixer to do this.
5. Add your chocolate chip cookies and mix well also.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 325°F. (I noticed this time can vary depending on oven, so definitely check to make sure it’s good around 15 minutes.)