There are so many pumpkin pie recipes, so which one should you try? Well, if you’re trying to be healthy, how about a paleo one? If you’re looking for a paleo one and you’re thinking, this is going to be a difficult one, I assure you it’s not!
Why do I say it’s easy? You pretty much just dump all the ingredients together, mix, and then bake!
I like to make this during Thanksgiving, but really you can make it any time. Also, it’s children approved by my dearest nephew and niece!
Easy Paleo Pumpkin Pie Ingredients
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin puree
- 1 cup full fat coconut milk
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp of allspice
- 1 tsp of nutmeg
- 1 tsp of cinnamon
- Oil or melted butter (for greasing pan)
- Some chilled full fat coconut milk to drizzle on top
- Some honey to drizzle on top
Easy Paleo Pumpkin Pie Instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a baking pan with oil or melted butter. Size of pan: You don’t have to be exact but I use a 9 x 12 inch baking dish. If you want it thicker, you can use a smaller baking dish (but you probably want to cook it a bit longer. If all else fails, you can also use a 9” diameter pie dish.
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients and mix well. I use a Hand Mixer.
- Bake for about 50 mins.
- Let it cool completely. (I pop it in the fridge to speed it up.)
- Drizzle some chilled coconut milk and honey on top.