Are you a fan of cherry tomatoes, portobello mushrooms, and… bacon? If so, this dish is perfect for you. Serve it as a snack or as an appetizer! I love the sweet and savory combination from the cherry tomatoes and bacon. Plus, it looks fancy and is great at get-togethers!
- Cherry tomatoes
- Baby portobello mushrooms
Baked Tomato Bites
0. Preheat oven to 350°F.1. Half your cherry tomato.
2. Slice your baby portobello mushrooms.
3. The normal bacon size is a bit big for each of these bites, so cut them in to halves, thirds, or even in to quarters.
4. Take a toothpick and spear through a half of a cherry tomato, then through bacon, through a slice of portobello mushroom, then cap it with the other half of the cherry tomato.
5. Repeat 1-4 for how every many cherry tomatoes you want to make.
6. Place them on either a baking sheet or a muffin pan (pictured below). Bake for to 40 minutes or until the bacon is cooked.
7. Take out of oven and let it cool a little bit before serving so you don’t burn your tongue off from the juicy tomatoes!