What! A cup of paleo (and gluten free) chocolate cake?! Oh, it gets better… it only takes less than 5 minutes to make. How is that possible? You make it in the microwave! Here’s how to make Paleo Chocolate Cake In A Cup:
Update 1/8/14: I’ve improved this recipe! It is now less dry than before :)
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 3 tbsp Coconut Flour
- 3 tbsp Cocoa Powder (unsweetened or sweetened, up to you… I had ground chocolate and cocoa powder laying around so I used that.)
- 2 tbsp of Honey (if you picked sweetened cocoa powder, you can skip the honey!)
- 2.5 tbsp of Butter (melted, just heat it up in the microwave)
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp of Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp of Almond or Coconut Milk
1. Throw all the ingredients in a mug.
2. Mix it up! I used a fork, but you can use whatever. I suggest if you want to use a mixer, to actually mix it NOT in the mug as to not make a gigantic mess (lesson learned for me the first time I made this!).
3. Pop it in the microwave and nuke it for 2 minutes.
4. Let sit for a couple of minutes for it to (1) cool down and not burn your tongue off and (2) for it to be less moist. 5. Now enjoy your accomplishment and admire that it only took you less than 5 minutes to make it!
This is so yummy, I had made it as part of my Valentines Day Feast! I kind of change up the ingredients each time I’ve made it, and I encourage you to try that out too! If you search online, this idea has been done a couple of times with different ingredient variations. This is just the way I’ve stuck to recently so I thought I’d share! Hope you all enjoy your 5 minutes chocolate cakes! :)You may also like...