Remember that 5 minute paleo chocolate cake in a cup recipe?! Now you can make it again… but pumpkin pie style!! Perfect (and super quick) recipe for the fall!!
Prep Time: 1 minute
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 3 tbsp of coconut flour
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp of pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp of ground nutmeg
- 2 tbsp of honey
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder
1. Throw all the ingredients in a mug. I recommend putting in the liquid ones in first so that all the coconut flour and such doesn’t become a big blob of hardness when mixing.
2. Mix it up! I used a fork, but you can use whatever. If you want to use a hand mixer, I would recommend NOT mixing it in the mug or else it might make a huge mess.
3. Pop it in the microwave and heat it for 2 minutes.
4. Let it sit for a bit so that it can (1) cool down and not burn your tongue off and (2) for it to be less moist.
5. Now you can enjoy your awesome fall pumpkin cake that you just made in less than 5 mins!You may also like...