It’s getting hot down here in Atlanta, so it was about time to make some popsicles! I bought the cheapest popsicle mold ever the other day (I think it was like $1.00 at CVS or something) and I was glad I finally got the chance to use it!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 hours
- 1 Banana
- 2/3 cup Coconut or Almond milk
- 1/2 cup of Strawberry
- Honey, as desired
Now, keep in mind that the ingredient quantities will vary depending on your popsicle mold! And, I’m not so sure you can find that $1.00 popsicle mold, so if you need some here’s some on Amazon.
1. Slice bananas and strawberries. I slice the strawberry really thing and in to further pieces because I want them to be chunks in the popsicles.
3. Pour blended banana mixture in to a bowl and add the sliced strawberries and mix together.
4. Pour the mix in to the Ice Pop Mold.
5. Pop it in the freezer for at least 5 hours. I usually make it the day before.