Get this: This pancakes recipe does not require ANY flour. No almond flour, no coconut flour, nada. In fact, it only requires TWO ingredients. Two healthy ingredients! Check out the recipe:
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 banana
- 2 eggs
That’s it! And the instructions are super easy too!
1. Peel the banana and cut it in to pieces and throw it in a Mixing Bowl. Go ahead and crack those two eggs in there too.
2. Mix it all about! You can use a mixer like I did, so that you can get a more even consistency. If you don’t have one laying around, just make sure you blend it well enough!
4. Eat it! I drizzled some Honey on mine. But really, the banana pancakes are already sweet, so that is totally optional.
The important thing here though, is to realize it is obviously not going to taste exactly like pancakes you make from flour. However, for a pancake that doesn’t have any flour, it is quite and awesome recipe find!
- A Paleo Breakfast: Baked Eggs in Ham Cups (ohsnapletseat.com)
- The One Ingredient Ice Cream: Delicious, Healthy, and Paleo-friendly (ohsnapletseat.com)
- Coconut Flour Pancakes (cucinaceri.com)
- Almond Berry Paleo Pancakes (hummusapien.com)