Are you a fan of cherry tomatoes, portobello mushrooms, and… bacon? If so, this dish is perfect for you. Serve it as a snack or as an appetizer! I love the sweet and savory combination from the cherry tomatoes and bacon. Plus, it looks fancy and is great at get-togethers!
Baby portobello mushrooms
Baked Tomato Bites
0. Preheat oven to 350°F.1. Half your cherry tomato.
2. Slice your baby portobello mushrooms.
3. The normal bacon size is a bit big for each of these bites, so cut them in to halves, thirds, or even in to quarters.
4. Take a toothpick and spear through a half of a cherry tomato, then through bacon, through a slice of portobello mushroom, then cap it with the other half of the cherry tomato.
5. Repeat 1-4 for how every many cherry tomatoes you want to make.
6. Place them on either a baking sheet or a muffin pan (pictured below). Bake for to 40 minutes or until the bacon is cooked.
7. Take out of oven and let it cool a little bit before serving so you don’t burn your tongue off from the juicy tomatoes!
Tina is a foodie that loves eating delicious and healthy. Having grown up in an Asian household in Atlanta, she loves creating and eating both Asian and American cuisine. Tina is the main blogger and owner of Oh Snap! Let’s Eat!. Read more…