Salmon is great for your health! It’s high in protein, omega-3 fatty acids, and vitamin D. Now that you are all excited about salmon…. Here’s an easy salmon recipe that is also very tasty! It’s made with honey, rice wine, and soy sauce. By the way, these pictures really can’t do this dish justice… it’s flavorful and delicious!
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Salmon Fillet (6 oz)
- 1.5 tbsp Soy Sauce
- 0.5 tbsp Honey
- 0.5 tbsp Rice Wine
- 1 tbsp Julienned, Sliced, or Grated Ginger
- 3 tbsp Potato Starch (or Corn Starch)
1. Place your salmon on a plate and cut your salmon about half way through horizontally and vertically in this pattern:
3. Pour this on to the salmon and let it just sit in this mixture for 20 minutes. I usually wait about 10 minutes and flip it to make sure both sides get it.
4. On another plate, sprinkle the potato starch evenly. Take your salmon fillet away from the mixture, and put it in the potato starch until it is covered pretty well on both sides. This is going to give the salmon a nice crisp after you pan fry it.
5. Heat your pan with low heat with some cooking oil. When it is warm, throw your salmon in there and cook for about 5 minutes on one side uncovered.
6. Flip turn the salmon and cook uncovered until it’s done (about another 5 minutes). Then serve with some veggies on a plate and you’re ready to serve and enjoy the flavorful honey teriyaki salmon fillet!
You may also like...