The other day I was super duper craving for some Lemon Chicken. As much as I love popping things in the oven and just walking off, I also, have way too many pots and keep a lot of crap in the oven when I’m not using it and I was not about to take like 10 mins trying to shift things around! SOOOOO…. stove top it is!
Prep Time:30 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 3 Chicken thighs
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 Tbsp of Paprika
- 1 clove of Garlic
- Salt and pepper, as desired
- Olive oil
- Cooking oil of choice (butter is yummiest!)
- Dried Parsley
I also wanted to point out one additional thing! You can make this skinless or with skin! I actually prefer with skin, but I just happened to only have skinless thighs laying around.
1. In a bowl, mix lemon juice, olive oil, paprika, salt and pepper.
2. Add the thighs and then let sit for 15 minutes. Turn the thighs over and then let sit another 15 minutes.
3. In a cooking pan, add cooking oil of choice and garlic. Heat on medium heat.
4. Add the chicken thighs and cook for 5-10 minutes (really depends on how big those thighs are).
5. Flip it over, sprinkle with parsley.
6. Cook for another 5-10 minutes or until cooked thoroughly.
You liked that didn't you... well here's more!