Not everyone likes Asparagus, but I sure do! It’s tasty and it’s also super healthy for you! Asparagus is a great source of fiber, folate, vitamins A, C, E and K. If you are looking for a yummy and easy asparagus recipe to try, I’ve got what you are looking for – Garlic Lemon Butter Asparagus!
Garlic Lemon Butter Asparagus Ingredients
[schema type=”recipe” name=”Garlic Lemon Butter Asparagus” image=”http://22.214.171.124/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/5-150×150.jpg” prepmins=”5″ cookmins=”5″ yield=”4″ ingrt_1=”1 lb asparagus” ingrt_2=”1 lemon’s juice” ingrt_3=”2 tablespoons butter” ingrt_4=”3 cloves of garlic” ingrt_5=”Salt, as desired” ]
Garlic Lemon Butter Asparagus Instructions
1. Trim off the hard stem areas of the asparagus. This is usually the bottom 1-2 inches of the asparagus. I line them up on a cutting board and cut off tough bottom parts.
2. Heat butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
3. After the butter is heated, add asparagus.
4. Stir fry for about 3 minutes or until almost tender.
5. Add garlic and stir fry for a minute, stirring occasionally.
6. Add lemon juice and salt.
7. Stir to mix well, and then remove from heat.