Eat more veggies! We’ve all heard that one before, and many of us have probably said it before too. However, not all veggies are made equal. Some are packed with a lot more nutrients than others, and kale is definitely one of them. Now prepare yourself for 10 Kale Health Benefits and delicious Kale Recipes!
Kale Health Benefits
Kale is super healthy for you! Here’s just 10 of it’s health benefits:
- Kale is loaded with Vitamin K. Vitamin K is essential for your body to respond to injuries.
- Kale is packed with Vitamin A. Vitamin A is important in vision and the support of your immune and inflammatory Systems.
- Kale is packed with Vitamin C. Vitamin C is necessary for growth and repair of tissues throughout your body.
- Kale is full of Antioxidants. Antioxidants help prevent or delay cell damage!
- Kale is high in Calcium. Keep them bones nice and strong!
- Kale is high in fiber. Need more fiber? Eat kale!
- Kale is high in Iron. Iron is good for both brain function and muscle function.
- Kale provides cardiovascular support. Kale can lower your cholesterol!
- Kale can detox your body. Kale naturally detoxifies your body and keeps you feeling healthy and full of energy.
- Kale may potentially prevent cancer. Kale has especially high levels of cancer-preventative properties called glucosinolate phytonutrients.
With all that said, how do you get kids (and adults, even) to eat something so healthy when they hate vegetables? Here are loads of Delicious Kale Recipes to try: