As I’ve mentioned before in a previous post (about kale chips), kale is very good for you. Kale is a great source of antioxidant vitamins A, C, and K. So if you are looking for easy kale recipes, this side dish recipe is what you’re looking for!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 Head of Kale or Bag of Kale
- 3-4 Slices of Bacon
- Olive Oil (optional)
- Salt, as desired
4. Remove the bacon and place aside.
5. With the pan still with that bacon fat/olive oil mixture (yum!), add in the kale.
- Simple Chinese Stir Fry Cabbage with Dried Shrimp (ohsnapletseat.com)
- Bacon and Kale Salad (inherentappetite.tumblr.com)
- Kale Chips Recipe: Healthy, Yummy, and Easy to Make (ohsnapletseat.com)