This is for everyone out there who says that they don’t have time to cook. This one-pan dinner takes very little time to prep and no time at all to clean up after — all you have to do is peel the aluminum foil from the pan and you’re done!
Beyond the perks of this being such a quick and easy meal, it’s healthy, too: salmon is filled with Omega-3 fatty acids, and broccolini is rich in potassium, calcium and antioxidants. It’s also an incredibly delicious meal — it’ll have anyone within sniffing distance floating toward your kitchen cartoon-style, ready to divulge of the amazing flavors created by the combination of lemon, garlic and dill. Drooling yet?
One-Pan Roasted Salmon and Broccolini
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 10 minutes
- Three 6 oz. filets of salmon
- 1 bunch broccolini
- 4 cloves garlic
- 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- sea salt and black pepper
- cooking oil/fat of choice
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and preheat oven to 450°F.
- Pat salmon dry. Rub with oil and place on baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt, black pepper and dill.
- Add broccolini to pan. Mince garlic and sprinkle over both salmon and broccolini. Drizzle oil over broccolini, just enough to lightly coat. Thinly slice lemon and place atop the salmon.
- Bake in oven for about 10 minutes, or until fish easily flakes with a fork.
Like your salmon a different way? We’ve got dozens! Check out all of Oh Snap! Let’s Eat!’s salmon recipes.
You may also like...