I can not get enough of these simple, easy, and paleo breakfasts (think 2-ingredient pancakes)! This Baked Eggs in Ham Cups recipe is perfect and you can really go as creative as you like with your ingredients. I made two different styles of it: Scrambled and Non-scrambled.
Here I have the most simple way to make it. Basically, the ingredients you really need. But as I mentioned, you can add whatever you like in this and it is easy and delish!
- Green Peppers
- Cheese (if you eat dairy)
- Bacon bits
- Whatever you are craving!
If you are adding other ingredients, opt for the scrambled style.
Baked Eggs in Ham Cups Ingredients
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- Ham or Turkey (I used smoked turkey)
- (Optional) Scallions or what ever you like with your eggs!
Baked Eggs in Ham Cups Instructions
0. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Fit 1 or 2 slices of ham in to each muffin cup. I used two because my ham was sliced real thin.
3. (Optional) Depending on if you want your eggs all scrambled or not, you can crack an egg in to a separate cup and beat it before dumping it in to the ham cups. If you do decide on doing this, you can also mix in your other ingredients (think chopped mushrooms/scallions/spinach).
4. If you like your eggs whole, go ahead and crack that egg in to the cup!
5. (Optional) Throw a few pieces of your chopped up scallions on top for garnish!
6. Pop that muffin pan in to the oven which you previously preheated 400°F and bake for or however well you like your eggs. When I went with 15 minutes, my scrambled egg version was more well done than my non-scrambled one, so you might want to keep that in mind.
Look how beautiful they are! Here’s a close up on the non-scrambled version:
Looking for even MORE paleo breakfast recipes? Check out my Ultimate Paleo Breakfast Recipes Roundup! I literally gathered over 100+ Paleo Breakfast Recipes right here! There’s 121 to be exact! There are Egg Muffins, “Oatmeal”, Skillets, Pancakes, Quiches, and MORE! Make one per day and you are settled for the next 4 months!
You liked that didn't you... well here's more!