As I said in my last post… smoothies are perfect for the summer or any time as a breakfast or snack! But those store bought ones… are questionable when it comes to ingredients and nutritional value. This Paleo Apple Banana Smoothie, however, is perfectly delish and a healthy treat!
Prep Time:3 minutes
Cook Time:2 minutes
- 1 Apple
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup of Coconut Milk
- Ice (optional)
1. Remove the skin of the apple (I used a peeler).
2. Slice off the apple flesh from the core, and chop it in to pieces. If you’re not going to use it right now, be sure to soak it in some salty water to keep it from browning.
3. Peel your banana, and optionally slice it in to a few pieces.
4. Place the banana, apple, coconut milk, and optionally the ice in to the blender.
5. Blend! It’ll turn in to a creamy smoothie :)
6. Pour in to glasses and enjoy!
There’s more! Check out this Avocado Banana Smoothie!
You liked that didn't you... well here's more!