As I said in my last post… smoothies are perfect for the summer as a breakfast or snack! But those store bought ones… are questionable when it comes to nutrition value. So here’s a real easy, healthy, paleo and vegan smoothie to try out because it is also delicious!!
Prep Time: 3 minutes
Cook Time: 2 minutes
- 1 Apple
- 1 Banana
- 1 cup of Coconut Milk
- Ice (optional)
1. Remove the skin of the apple (I used a peeler).
2. Slice off the apple flesh from the core, and chop it in to pieces. If you’re not going to use it right now, be sure to soak it in some salty water to keep it from browning.
3. Peel your banana, and optionally slice it in to a few pieces.
4. Place the banana, apple, coconut milk, and optionally the ice in to the blender.
5. Blend! It’ll turn in to a creamy smoothie :)
6. Pour in to glasses and enjoy!You may also like...