As mentioned before, I love eating seasonably. There are many reasons for it, and plus, there are just so many yummy summer veggies! So for breakfast, I decided to make an Omelette with Summer Vegetables. You can really add/remove/modify the ingredients list (here’s what’s in season!), but what I have included is mini bell peppers and tomatoes.
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- 2 mini bell peppers
- 2 button mushrooms
- 1/2 small tomato
- 2 eggs
- Cooking oil of choice
1. Crack the eggs in to a bowl, and then blend it well.
2. Slice up tomatoes, bell peppers, and mushrooms!
3. Fire up a skillet on medium high heat with some cooking oil, and then throw those ingredients you just chopped up right in the skillet. Should be ready in about 2 minutes depending on your heat.
4. Remove the cooked ingredients on to a plate.
5. Turn the heat down to low, and add some cooking oil. Slowly pour the blended egg mix in to the bowl. Cover.
6. After a 1-2 minutes or when the egg mix looks well done enough, flip it over carefully.
7. Those ingredients you cooked up in the beginning? Put it on half the omelet!
8. Now, if you tolerate dairy, you can throw some cheese in there right about now. Otherwise, skip the step and go ahead and cover the ingredients with the other half of the omelette.
You may also like...