Look at it. It’s probably the sexiest salad you’ve ever seen. What’s the best part? This healthy and paleo Zucchini Ribbon Salad is also one tasty salad! The zucchini ribbons are crunchy and the citrus dressing makes this a very refreshing salad! Make it for your self, or impress your buddies with it!
Prep Time:15 minutes
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 2 roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of cilantro
- 1/4 sliced red onions
- 1 avocado, sliced (optional)
- 2 tbsp lemon or lime (or both!) juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- Sea salt & pepper, as desired
1. Chop off the tips of your zucchini and then use a peeler (I used a vertical one like this peeler) to shave the zucchini thinly from pole to pole in to long ribbons. This turned out to be easier than you might think it is!
2. Dice your roma tomatoes. Btw, I have a new idea of trying this with halved cherry tomatoes some time. Try it if you want and let me know how it goes if you do!
3. Chop up the cilantro.
4. Slice your red onions.
5. Throw all these in a large mixing bowl.
6. In another small bowl, mix your olive oil, lemon/lime juice, and salt/pepper.
7. Add this to your ingredients and toss it all together gently with your hands or a couple of wooden spoons if you don’t want to get your hands dirty!
8. Top it off with some sliced avocado if you would like!
And now you’re done! Enjoy your delicious and beautiful salad!!
- Delicious and Healthy Summer Salad Recipes (ohsnapletseat.com)
- Raw Zuchinni Farmers Market Salad (theprimepursuit.com)
- A Healthy Snack: Baked Zucchini Chips (ohsnapletseat.com)