This is another one of those side dishes that’s really easy to make and at the same time yummy! I love recipes like this because though sometimes I love going all out to make dinner, there are other times I am just really lazy and want to relax!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 3 medium zucchinis
- 1/8 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- Salt, as desired
0. Preheat oven to 450°F.
1. Cut the zucchinis in to chunks. I cut them in to chunks like these:
2. In a medium sized bowl, mix the olive oil, paprika, garlic powder, and salt.
3. Throw the zucchinis in there and mix it all up to make sure the zucchinis are well coated with the mixture.
4. Place chunks on a baking pan (I usually line with aluminum foil first for an easy clean up later).
5. Bake in oven for 15 minutes, and then you’re done!