Sometimes you want to have a healthy meal but you just don’t have all that energy to make it! Instead of making some unhealthy food fast just to satisfy the starving tummies, you can make an entire meal all in the oven. I’ve already posted my recipes for Oven Baked Salmon, then Garlic Baby Portobello Mushrooms, and Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks. Here’s how to add Asparagus to the mix.
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- Sea salt
- Garlic powder (optional)
- Olive oil
0. Preheat oven to 400℉.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
3. Now, you can either place your prepared asparagus on the baking pan and drizzle olive oil over it, or dump your olive oil on a plate, roll the asparagus around in it so that it is evenly coated, and then place it on the baking dish.
4. Now season with sea salt and garlic powder:
5. Pop it in the oven for 15 minutes. I find that in my oven, 15 minutes is perfect amount of cooked-ness. If you know you like yours more tender, then you can cook it for a couple minutes more.
6. After 15 minutes, it’s ready to be served!
In case you missed it, this recipe is part of a A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner series! The point is making the entire dinner in the oven all at once. So here’s the 4 recipes you can make together in the oven:
- Oven Baked Salmon (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part I)
- Oven Baked Garlic Baby Portobello Mushrooms (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part II)
- Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part III)
- Oven Baked Asparagus (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part IV)