There are several ways to prepare pork chops. This is a method of breading it… but in the paleo fashion! How do you do that? The answer is Almond meal (aka Almond flour). Almond meal, almond flour is basically made from ground sweet almonds, which is much more nutritious than white flour.
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
- 2 Pork Loin Boneless Chops (Net Wt 1.2 Lb)
- 1/2 cup of Almond Flour
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Egg
1. Beat the egg in a bowl.
2. Place the pork chop in the egg and coat on each side.
3. Dip the pork chops into the almond flour. I use about 1/4 cup of almond flour for each pork chop.
4. Heat up the olive oil (or other cooking fat) in a pan at medium high heat.
5. Place each boneless pork chop in the pan. Cook for about 5 minutes and then flip over and cook another 5 minutes on the other side.
That’s about it! Wait a bit before you eat it so you don’t burn your face off!
You may also like...