Have you ever tried mango and tomatoes together? They go fabulously together – a little sweet, a little sour, but not over powering! Well, I sometimes add mushroom to the mix and stir fry! Something about the textures goes great!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 8 oz of mushroom, sliced
- 2 medium sized tomatoes
- 2 medium sized mangoes
- Salt, as desired
- Cooking oil/fat of choice (such as coconut oil)
1. Cut your tomatoes in to smaller pieces.
2. Cut the in to cubes – here’s a great article on how!
3. Heat cooking oil/fat in a large skillet over medium high heat.
4. Add tomatoes, mushrooms, mangoes in to the skillet.
5. Stir fry for about 5-10 minutes or until mushrooms are cooked thoroughly.