Okay, do you ever feel like you want to have a healthy meal but you just don’t have all that energy for it. Then you end up making some unhealthy food just to satisfy the starving tummies?? Well, you’re in luck! I am showing you how to make an entire meal all in the oven. I started with… Oven Baked Salmon! Next up, Garlic Baby Portobello Mushrooms!
- 12 baby portobello mushrooms
- Olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Sea salt, as desired
0. Preheat oven at 400°F.
1. Pop off the stems from the baby portobello mushrooms.
2. Drizzle olive oil on portobello mushrooms.
3. Sprinkle garlic inside the mushroom caps as if they were cups. When cooked, the mushroom caps will be filled with mushroom juice and cooked garlic!
4. Place on baking sheet and pop in oven for 5-10 minutes or until well done.
In case you missed it, this recipe is part of a A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner series! The point is making the entire dinner in the oven all at once. So here’s the 4 recipes you can make together in the oven:
- Oven Baked Salmon (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part I)
- Oven Baked Garlic Baby Portobello Mushrooms (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part II)
- Oven Baked Teriyaki Chicken Drumsticks (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part III)
- Oven Baked Asparagus (A Super Easy Oven Baked Dinner Part IV)
Here’s another fun recipe to try with baby portobello mushrooms – The Easiest Paleo Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms!