Asparagus is very healthy for you, however, some people don’t like the taste. The good news is I’ve noticed that more often than not it’s because they haven’t tried asparagus cooked right! Overcooked asparagus is mushy and gross! So if you don’t know exactly how long to steam it, I would avoid that. How to guarantee delicious asparagus? Roast it in the oven! It’s so simple too.
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:15 minutes
- Sea salt
- Garlic powder (optional)
- Olive oil
0. Preheat oven to 400℉.
2. Line a baking pan with aluminum foil.
3. Now, you can either place your prepared asparagus on the baking pan and drizzle olive oil over it, or dump your olive oil on a plate, roll the asparagus around in it so that it is evenly coated, and then place it on the baking dish.
4. Now season with sea salt and garlic powder:
5. Pop it in the oven for 15 minutes. I find that in my oven, 15 minutes is perfect amount of cooked-ness. If you know you like yours more tender, then you can cook it for a couple minutes more.
6. After 15 minutes, it’s ready to be served!
You liked that didn't you... well here's more!