Yuck! Asparagus! You mean that mushy gross green stuff? If that’s what you’re thinking… you have got to try two different ways of making asparagus!!! One is oven roasting them, and the other? Stir fry it! These two methods will make the asparagus tender and yummy, and not mushy. Here’s the easiest way you can make some Asparagus Stir Fry.
- 1 Bunch of Asparagus
- 3 Cloves of Garlic
- Sea Salt
- Cooking oil/fat
2. Cut the asparagus in to thirds.
3. Crush your garlic with the side of your knife. Remove the skin. You can now either mince it, chop it, whatever you like.
4. Heat cooking oil/fat in a large skillet over medium high heat.
5. Add the garlic and cook for about 30 seconds, and then add the asparagus.
6. Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until asparagus is tender.
7. Add desired amount of sea salt and mix well.
And… you’re done! :)
You may also like...